Saturday, March 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4618

HappyUP!!! - front 9 birdies                             
Why it happened -a couple of fabulous shots
Why it makes me happy - it’s always good to get ahead of the game on the front 9. Of course, a birdie is a birdie anytime but these one’s were well placed. And...the shots? Spectacular

HappyUP!!! - great session with client
Why it happened -it’s what I do
Why it makes me happy -I discovered what I believe will be a “go to” part of my therapeutic practice that I am batting 100% with. No, I won’t use it everywhere but it is going to fit in a lot. A strong tool in my box

HappyUP!!! - the speech grinding begins
Why it happened -the contest is coming
Why it makes me happy -Been doing a little procrastination here. Nice to get a foot hold. I like the rewritten opening. More work to do. I dig that the procrastination may be paying off. The work begins

HappyUP!!! - 2 closin bullets
Why it happened -I can putt
Why it makes me happy-I hit a lot of good putts today. The round slipped away a bit. It was still solid. Good things are coming. Nice way to finish

No comments: