Sunday, March 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4612


HappyUP!!! - back 9 rally                                  
Why it happened - I keep my head in the game
Why it makes me happy - I just think so much better than I used to. It really is “one shot at a time.” The front 9 was a bit brutal. The back 9 didn’t look great through 14. Nothing mattered. Birdied 2 of the last 4 and narrowly missed birdieing the other 2. Took home the prize

HappyUP!!! - real estate opportunity
Why it happened - I was paying attention
Why it makes me happy - looked at a property today. Interesting. We are going to see how this one plays out. A foray into new territory

HappyUP!!! - G man joining us
Why it happened - we had an opening and he was rarin to go
Why it makes me happy - LOVE golfing with this guy! So happy that he could join us

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy- with everything that has been going on, today was just beautiful. If you gotta have wind, it was just the right amount today

No comments: