Sunday, March 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4626

HappyUP!!! -  4 birdies                                 
Why it happened -some sweet putts
Why it makes me happy -yeah, one of them was in close birdie range. The others were 20 to 30 feet. Hey, a birdie is a birdie and that is the name of the game

HappyUP!!! - NutterCup retained
Why it happened -see the above
Why it makes me happy -my brother was MVP last week for NCGA qualifying. My turn this week to help us hold off the kids. We’ve clipped the youngsters both times this year

HappyUP!!! -products arriving
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -got to love Amazon despite its inherent evil (still trying to figure out who is the most evil...I think it’s Google...but Apple, Facebook, Amazon,  etc are all in there). I ordered a bunch of things yesterday. Nice surprise to come home to a few fun things today

HappyUP!!! -gorgeous day
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy-I make this observation a lot...because I notice it a lot. Embedded in this is just the basking I do in our marvelous environment all day long



No comments: