Saturday, July 15, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4108

LOOK OUT....this was a SUPER HappyUP!!! DAY - and, while many are, I only report on a few!



HappyUP!!! - Shiba Inu's
Why it happened -travelling
Why it makes me happy -what are the odds I would entertain one of these at Boars Head during outside lunch....and encounter another while walking at Lover's Point? I'm not sure I have ever seen one of these dogs in person.  Perfect size...and they both were very well tempered. Hmmmmm ....I'm thinking about it

HappyUP!!! - Extending my day
Why it happened -the hotel had a vacancy
Why it makes me happy - I didn't want to go back to the HEATED TOILET that I call home (the Sac Valley) these days. It is soooooooo darn nice down here in Monterey

HappyUP!!! -dinner and companions
Why it happened - just being friendly
Why it makes me happy -I was out on my own....had dinner at the bar....steak and shrimp were FABULOUS....when I started up chatting with a couple from Turlock.  We had a great time...then one of my golf partners and his significant others stumbled in. Just a super fun night!

JollyJottings

Shiba Inu's
Steak and Shrimp Dinner
Running into group at Flahertys
Revisionist History
Extending my stay - staying out of the toilet
Chamber of commerce trip to Lovers Point
Raeanne and Hubby from Turlock
Springers at dinner

No comments: