Thursday, July 27, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4120



HappyUP!!! - tomatoes!!!
Why it happened - I sow....
Why it makes me happy -....and today, I reaped!!! Home grown tomatoes are just the best!

HappyUP!!! - giving away tomatoes
Why it happened -I sow.....
Why it makes me happy -....and I love giving them away as much as eating them myself! Really...I do!....hmmm.....wait....do I really? Am I just being Pollyanna here and trying to look good in front of you?.....well...who knows? Let's just say that it's a toss up and it proves my point. Peeps LOVE hg toms (if they love toms)

HappyUP!!! - yard clean up
Why it happened - early morn motivation
Why it makes me happy -I skipped out on that 102 degree heat...and worked the garden and yard this morning instead. I have some serious feeling of accomplishment going on

No comments: