Friday, July 07, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4100



HappyUP!!! - Russ birdie 17
Why it happened -nice playing
Why it makes me happy - love seeing my nephew progress on his golf journey

HappyUP!!! - riding with Russ
Why it happened - it was 108 degrees today
Why it makes me happy - nice to do "cart time" with the nephew. There was no way we were going to walk in THAT TOILET weather today. Probably was questionable about playing at all when it starts getting that hot....but that is not how we roll

HappyUP!!! - finished the oleander
Why it happened - I had some help
Why it makes me happy -day 3 of the project.....and....the remaining carcass headed to the dump to join it's brethren from yesterday!  I really need to stay on this bush/tree.  Whatever it is that makes an oleander grow should be harnassed by science for some kind of good!

No comments: