Saturday, July 29, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4122



HappyUP!!! - Celebration of Life
Why it happened -a death
Why it makes me happy -a perfect send away for this kind and humble giant. So nice to meet his family (he had a million kids).  LY was an impressive man....very intelligent...very unassuming... and always very kind to me.  He goes on my list of "nicest guys I have ever met" and is running for number one

HappyUP!!! - Pathways training
Why it happened -I am in a commitment
Why it makes me happy - great to learn more about what I am supposed to be doing. I will need to train people on what I am learning.  It feels great to "sharpen the axe"

HappyUP!!! - Carrera
Why it happened -I took it out
Why it makes me happy -I don't drive much in general. Big Red needed some "rubber meets the road" time....so it was down to Sac and back.  Even got to open her up a little bit (safely, of course)

No comments: