Tuesday, July 25, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4118



HappyUP!!! - Lads and Lassies
Why it happened -it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy -it's a nice, social thing that I force myself to do. It's fun but, more importantly, it shows that I support the club

HappyUP!!! - Pablo Cruise
Why it happened - they were in the plaza
Why it makes me happy - just decided to take an evening walk and do some people watching. This turned into me watching an entire free concert from a band that I grew up with.  I had never seen them. They are beyond their heyday but they still sounded good.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous evening
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - a little warm today (but under 100, thank goodness). The heat gave way to one of those lovely valley nights where that slight Delta breeze wafts in at just the right amount

No comments: