Wednesday, July 12, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4105



HappyUP!!! - Spyglass Hill
Why it happened -a little fun golf
Why it makes me happy -never played this hallowed course. I am told that it has been "cleaned up" since the old days.  Must have....I never found that oft talked about ice plant.  The ocean views were incredible on the few holes that we had them

HappyUP!!! - Rocks Road
Why it happened - got a tip
Why it makes me happy - tree trimming coming into Monterey. Traffic stopped for miles. My buddies up ahead gave me a detour. OMG.....I can't even begin to guess what a timesaver that was

HappyUP!!! - Megan and Cannery Brewing
Why it happened - we had to eat
Why it makes me happy -lovely to meet my partner's bride, Megan, and have a meal with the entire team. A nice, fun little night out

No comments: