Tuesday, July 04, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4097



HappyUP!!! - Fireworks
Why it happened - 4th of July
Why it makes me happy - so thankful that I have a safe and contained place to celebrate our nation.  The big public displays can be a drunken nightmare.  Gorgeous evening....I got there just in time to enjoy the show

HappyUP!!! - Boxster battery installed
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - who took the entire holiday off? NOT THIS GUY!  It really was no big deal.  Hey!!!!.....wait!!! If it's no big deal, why do I let this chore sit around at times.  Just "got er done!"

HappyUP!!! - bro's 3 birdies
Why it happened - nice play
Why it makes me happy - love to see the bro do well. 3 birds is a good day for anyone....and a SUPER day for some of us.  He's a happy camper!....and...yeah....I may have benefitted a bit

No comments: