Friday, July 14, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4107



HappyUP!!! - Poppy Hills
Why it happened -NCGA tournament
Why it makes me happy -first time on this track since the remodel. I recognized one hole...but...then again, I only played the old course around 3 times.  The new layout was fun.

HappyUP!!! - Lunch at Pebble
Why it happened -we needed to commisserate
Why it makes me happy - all of us, spouses and all, spent some great time overlooking the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.  It is one of the most lovely views you will see...especially if you are a golfer. Great food....company....and setting......YEP!!!.....life was VERY good today!

HappyUP!!! - Lovers Point
Why it happened -I was staying nearby
Why it makes me happy -nice little sunset enjoyed by our happy troupe! 

HappyUP!!! - birdie 17 and birdie look on 18
Why it happened - a nice shot and putt
Why it makes me happy- my goodness, it was a tough day on the course (our team dropped like a rock).....it was nice to finish on a high note!

No comments: