Monday, January 01, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4228


HappyUP!!! - Xmas lights DOWN
Why it happened -I got off the sick bed
Why it makes me happy -it's a new year, people. Take your lights down....and don't you dare turn them on if you don't. It's over!!!! Get over it!!!

HappyUP!!! - even steven
Why it happened - I dropped some weight over the holidays
Why it makes me happy - I came in this year at the same level that I came in last year. Sure, it would have been great to be "a new me." Hey....that didn't happen. I shall celebrate that there is not more of me

HappyUP!!! -feeling a little better
Why it happened -that darn cold
Why it makes me happy -it's day 5. This is as long as I have felt badly in a long time. Still, it doesn't seem to be one of those lingering ones that those "go-getters" get. I remember those days

HappyUP!!! -hair appointment
Why it happened - my stylist picked up
Why it makes me happy- we got a text thing going on....even on New Years Day. 2018 will not be the year of shaggy!!!

No comments: