Monday, January 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4235


HappyUP!!! - KL the hygenist
Why it happened -I take care of my teeth
Why it makes me happy - we had a nice visit....despite the "bad" news for me. She's moving to Idaho. It's good for her. If it made sense to my demeanor, I would probably head there as well!!!! So happy she is getting out of CA and adding to the list of people I know who have left this place

HappyUP!!! - making MLK tee times
Why it happened -club is open for the holiday
Why it makes me happy -it was fun to secure unexpected good times for my friends who will be taking advantage of this holiday. 

HappyUP!!! -heavy rain
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy -it comes so seldom these days that it makes it even more delightful to see it come down in buckets.....all from the comfort of my couch

No comments: