Friday, January 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4253


HappyUP!!! - jacket to the tailor
Why it happened - it had a snag
Why it makes me happy -this is my favorited jacket in the world....maybe of all time. I don't wear it much but, when I do, it feels like an old friend.  It gets it share of pettings too so it must do something for others. Was thinking this was going to be an expensive fix but it turned out to be no big deal. 

HappyUP!!! - texting with the T
Why it happened -I made a SnF trip
Why it makes me happy -hadn't contacted this guy in over a month. Got to stay "in simpatico" with this dude

HappyUP!!! - baked chicken (oh spicy)
Why it happened - I got creative
Why it makes me happy - I usually don't bake my chicken...I am more of a grill kind of guy. Yet, I do own an oven....and spices....and it is winter so the house could use the heat.....oh....and thaaaaaat smell! Just loved it

No comments: