Sunday, January 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4234


HappyUP!!! - walking the dog
Why it happened -A-girl stopped by
Why it makes me happy - I think this could end up working. She's a little heavy on the leash but I think that could be trained.

HappyUP!!! - Will and Grace winning nothing
Why it happened -the show isn't good
Why it makes me happy -I don't know who watches this mess and why it was brought back. I was just happy to see it get snubbed tonight. 

HappyUP!!! - chatting with my bud
Why it happened - I was thought about
Why it makes me happy -we have plans now. I just gotta......

HappyUP!!! -....gettin over this cold
Why it happened -it is about time
Why it makes me happy-it's day 11! I did everything I could to pamper myself. This is just a nasty strain. The happy part is that IT HAS TO BE OVER pretty soon. All the bad is in the rear view

No comments: