Wednesday, January 31, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4258


HappyUP!!! - Lee and his malamute, Joe
Why it happened - I was bold
Why it makes me happy -I was sitting at my front office window. I looked out and went, "what is that?" It was a guy walking by with what looked like a draught horse!  Yes, I have seen a malamute before...I get out on occasion.  You just don't see them very often. I got up, went out, called out (Joe could have thought I was a maniac....but...hey..people that have dogs like that want to be noticed), and got to meet a new furry neighborhood friend.....and his owner

HappyUP!!! - met the Hunts
Why it happened -the are club members
Why it makes me happy - weirdest thing on how this world intersects.....a golf ball, a hairdresser, a club...all collide and I know a new couple

HappyUP!!! - JB
Why it happened - super bowl is coming
Why it makes me happy -I got all of my pool numbers in....it looks like I have a decent chance. Had a great chat with the poolmaker!

No comments: