Friday, September 29, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4184


HappyUP!!! - playing taxi service
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy -my fallen buddy needed to be at this appointment to get a picture taken of his head....not a time for Uber! Sacred privilege to help out

HappyUP!!! - holing bunker shot on 1
Why it happened -I'm ok in that area
Why it makes me happy - "one off" great shots are always fun...but....there is something extra about when a sand shot goes in the hole.  It's almost like ya stole two shots from the golf course.  Legal stealing is very uplifting!

HappyUP!!! -Macaroni Grill
Why it happened - dinner time
Why it makes me happy - we popped in to this old haunt tonight. Is it the most fabulous place in the world? Nope.  BUT...it is a place that is very consistent, clean, great food....and they can get you in on a Friday night when you didn't have reservations. "Hey, how about Macaroni Grill?" rarely gets met with a "NO!"

No comments: