Friday, September 08, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4163

HappyUP!!! - Pathways Auburn
Why it happened -I am a volunteer
Why it makes me happy -this group was absolutley FABULOUS today. It was so glad to visit them. Many of them are old friends and acquaintances. LOVED helping them out

HappyUP!!! - GREAT round of golf
Why it happened - talent on display
Why it makes me happy - my nephew had the best round of his life. It makes all the things that I am doing worth it. I tossed in a little 37 on the backside that didn't hurt either.  A birdie...some bullets...and quality shots were flying on the back 9!

HappyUP!!! - D Jax chat
Why it happened -I was curious about something
Why it makes me happy - when you want to know something, go to the expert! Great catching up with this lady today.  I got an earful of good stuff

No comments: