Saturday, September 02, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4157


HappyUP!!! - partner taking it LOWE
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - no...that wasn't a misspelling....when you bring it in at under par....you get an extra E!  Great to watch...great to benefit from

HappyUP!!! - sauce bunker shot on 2
Why it happened - I put some junk on it
Why it makes me happy -nice that I can find those skills from someplace when I really need them. No green to work with but I got that baby to dance and stop in a heartbeat

HappyUP!!! -playing early
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy -.....especially when OL Man Summer is being a pain in the are!!! Though we may have been done but we are getting an extra summer ending ZAP of daily doses of 107. 107? Yep....that's when you are happy to have gotten off the course and be cool!!!

No comments: