Thursday, September 28, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4183


HappyUP!!! - Road Trip coming together
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - always nice to hit the road! Can't wait! Got some cool things planned

HappyUP!!! - Super walk
Why it happened -I was inspired
Why it makes me happy -I seemed to be more taken with my surroundings today. Yeah, it was kind of approaching that "zen/meditation" zone. I often try to get there....and...more of the time...I get there by trying easier.  (<-----wow did="" easier="" either="" i="" it="" just="" love="" not="" of="" p="" sure.="" term="" that="" think="" trying="" way="">

HappyUP!!! -ball smacking
Why it happened -I am diligent ...well....sometimes...LOL
Why it makes me happy - very productive session out on the range today. This is not always the case

No comments: