Tuesday, September 12, 2017

HappyUP!!!! Day 4167

HappyUP!!! - club contest
Why it happened - it's a semi annual thing
Why it makes me happy - we had a FANTASTIC competition today. Everyone that competed grew....and we are sending some champions through to the next round

HappyUP!!! - color copies for B&W price
Why it happened -their error
Why it makes me happy - I love it when a business makes a mistake...owns the mistake...and then pays me for enduring their mistake.  Everyone ends up happy...well....I'm not sure that the business does in the moment. They will in the long run because I will return again and again because they did the right thing

HappyUP!!! -new member
Why it happened - she liked what she saw
Why it makes me happy - another person to educate and assist. It is what we do!

No comments: