Saturday, September 09, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4164

HappyUP!!! - Oklahoma beats "The Ohio State"
Why it happened -it's football
Why it makes me happy -OK....I have a pet peeve...it is any college that has to put "The" in front of it. If I am not mistaken, Ohio State was the first. If not the first, they put the most emphasis on it.  Arrogance got a little butt kicking today....and that pleases me.  Schedenfreude?

HappyUP!!! - 5 miler
Why it happened - I really needed it today
Why it makes me happy - great day for meditation in the outdoors. My head appreciated the recess and the opportunity for renewal. My spirit was nourished

HappyUP!!! -truck wash
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy -OK...one should NOT let one's auto get to this stage.  BUT...when one has done that already....and then remedies the issue....one has a greater appreciation for the transformation. My baby is ready to haul and roll again...she is soooooo sparkly!!!

No comments: