Thursday, September 07, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4162

HappyUP!!! - Patriots loss
Why it happened - they stink?
Why it makes me happy - I really get tired of the Patriots.  I just do.  So...yeah....there is a bit of schedenfreude involved in my happiness.  There....I said it!

HappyUP!!! - cauliflour rice
Why it happened - it's a thing
Why it makes me happy - been doing this more and more. It really is a nice base to work with sans the carbs...not that I am a big watcher of carbs. Still, better a vegetable than a starch

HappyUP!!! - mowing
Why it happened - I waited
Why it makes me happy - this comes up time and time again. I LOVE thinking, "I gotta mow the lawn" all day long....then procrastinating....and waiting until it cools down....almost waiting too long....and then.....BOOM!!!...like a NINJA....I attack and sneak it all in just as I run out of sunlight. Don't ask me why it gives me a rush....it just does! Hey....getting a rush out of mowing has to be a good thing in anyone's book

No comments: