Sunday, March 30, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3054


HappyUP!!! - Michigan State losing
Why it happened - NCAA tourney
Why it makes me happy - OK....THIS didn't REALLY make me happy. I had an AWESOME bracket lined up....and this team was KEY.  BUT.....they lost.  The happy thing is now I can just enjoy the rest of the tourney. I've never been in a bracket pool before. It was fun. I had a good chance...upsets happen

HappyUP!!! - winning with SL
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - haven't partnered with this guy this year....it was a profitable partnership today!!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - 3 good shots
Why it makes me happy - I SOOOOO appreciate every birdie I get these days! There should be more. But....hey...they aren't plentiful these days.  LOVE every one of them I get


No comments: