Monday, March 03, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3027


HappyUP!!! - cashing coins
Why it happened - productive tube time
Why it makes me happy - as I was catching some TV over the weekend, I decided to do a mindless activity.....stack and roll some coins.  Hey.....it took me maybe.....1.5 hours of TV time.....yielded $210. Coinstar would have nailed me for $25 plus the time it would have taken to sort all that through their system (NOT FAST).  Hey....I'm worth about $16 an hour!!! LOL

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I still have some hair
Why it makes me happy - I really don't know why I don't go back and shave the dome.  Did it before for cancer support. Got a GREAT head for bald.  No vanity issues.  Actually, I do like getting my haircut. Excited for my stylist who just took over the salon. That process is going to be FUN!

HappyUP!!! - working on a puzzle
Why it happeend - I have the skills
Why it makes me happy - nothing I like more than helping the family out



No comments: