Sunday, March 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3033


HappyUP!!! - electro fix
Why it happened - I got a buddy
Why it makes me happy - I'm back...up and running.....and it could have been for free if I had not INSISTED on taking care of my friend.....and I got a few more chips I will give him in the future

HappyUP!!! - TY
Why it happened - thoughtfulness
Why it makes me happy - as Treasurer, I handle the finances. Sometimes, club members mail me their payments. It's nice when someone thanks you for collecting their dough

HappyUP!!! - meeting up with da boyz
Why it happened - I did some practicing
Why it makes me happy - my game has been sideways. I decided to skip first tourney of the season. Didn't want to subject a partner to my slump.  It was great to get finished with my work...and hook up with the rest of my friends and go over their first two days of results. Almost all of my friends are IN IT after 2 rounds or this 3 day tournament.


No comments: