Friday, March 07, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3031



"Hmmmmm....who are these people?.....it looks like
they will need to wait a few years before what makes
life worth living comes along"


HappyUP!!! - time with the Good Doc and Wife
Why it happened - nite at the club
Why it makes me happy - it's just wonderful to have those moments of REAL conversation....that go on  for a long time

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - good drive, decent drive, perfect putt
Why it makes me happy - not a lot of birdies lately....I savor every one of them

HappyUP!!! - guest
why it happened - Mikey invited
Why it makes me happy - I've known this guy much longer than the guy that invited him. It goes back to my youth days of Little League.  Our world really is small. So funny how often that keeps popping up.

HappyUP!!! - re-activation
Why it happened - banks do it
Why it makes me happy - the entire trip to bank was to deal with many things. I actually like going to the bank....been doing it on the inside for a long time....could have been a big hassle. It went very smoothly


No comments: