Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3036


HappyUP!!! - WAH!!!!!!!!!
Why it happened - I invited him
Why it makes me happy - just LOVE this guy!!!.....and so does everyone else

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - a 3 wood, a pitch, and a putt
Why it makes me happy - I sucked today!!! OK....THERE....I said it!!!.....but I LOVED how I played this hole

HappyUP!!! - great news from hospital
Why it happened - medical stuff
Why it makes me happy - just thrilled a friend of mine will be getting out tomorrow.....after a 5 day stint....on a bit of a mystery sitch....that seems to be manageable.

JJ

Traver
Toastmaster
Jack in the Box
Friend getting released from hospital
WAH
Drive....1/4/6/7/9/10/11/14/16/18....punch 7 1....hybrid recovery 2....3 wood/pitch/putt/BIRDIE 4.....6 iron 5....wedge 6....pitch 9....punch 7 10.....wedge 14....hybrid/bunker shot 18
Small loss...could have been worse
Time with the Good Doc...and winning the dice roll



No comments: