Wednesday, March 05, 2014

HappyUP!!! 3029




HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - a long putt
Why it makes me happy - our opponent had "stuffed one in there." THAT could prove expensive. I drain a 30 footer...my partner drained a 20 footer.....both for birdies.....THAT does a lot of mitigation of expense

HappyUP!!! - speeches
Why it happened - Wed group
Why it makes me happy - THOSE were TWO quality speeches that EVERYONE should hear. Sacred privilege to be there today

HappyUP!!! - Winning
Why it happened - mostly due to my partner
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE to win........especially when I don't play so well. Hey, a W is a W!

JJ

Coffee
JB evaluation
Anita and Karen speech
Hybrid/wedge 1....pitch/putt 2...hybrid 3....drive/putt/BIRDIE 4....8 iron 5....pitch/putt 8....drive 9....wedge 12....drive 16.....
Winning
My partner
Rain

No comments: