Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3050


HappyUP!!! - artichoke info
Why it happened - I watch some cooking segments
Why it makes me happy - it's artichoke season. When I prepare them, I always cut off the stem. It is how I was taught. It was GREAT to find out...and confirm....that that the best part of the choke, the heart, actually extends down the stem. More yumminess!!!

HappyUP!!! - taking out a wall
Why it happened  - remodeling
Why it makes me happy - there can be some trepidation...a plan is one thing...once you commit and do it...you don't really KNOW!!!! This is going to be a BIG improvement!

HappyUP!!! - Better Foods Sandwich
Why it happened - it was brought to me
Why it makes me happy - a Giuseppin on sweet with everything.....well...all I can say...for over 40 years....it has been happiness on a bun

HappyUP!!! - RAIN
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - every drop is like gold.  I am doing my part conserving.....I am a minimum user per the website available from my city.  I like the idea that, as more storms come in, it puts us "a bit" in the clear for this year. Yep...we'll all need to conserve this year.....FOR NEXT YEAR in case we get more drought conditions. Just glad that we look better and better every day

No comments: