Sunday, March 23, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3047


HappyUP!!! - picking up the meeting
Why it happened - a member had medical issue
Why it makes me happy - just glad I step in when an emergency happens.....and I can put things together quickly

HappyUP!!! - Great Partner
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - he helped....OK....he CARRIED me....to my biggest win of the year. It's been a TOUGH year.....glad to get the help

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we played a little early....T'HAT is FINE in the summer. This time of year, it can be a little cold. It makes it a bit harder to get the muscles going. Not today....it was shirt sleeves by hole 4!

JJ

Brekko sandwich
Weather wasn't cold for early tee time
Great partner
Bunker shot/sandie 2....8 iron/8 iron 4....greenie/putt 5...pitch 7.....bunker shot 8....par on 10...drive/pitch 11....second bunker shot 12....shot from alternative fairway 13....two putt 14....wedge shot from the trees 15....pitch 17.....wedge/putt 18
Nice texting...meeting set up
Picking up the TM meeting for Tuesday
FABULOUS weather

No comments: