Friday, September 27, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2969


HappyUP!!! - wedge on 4
Why it happened - it was perfect
Why it makes me happy - when you hit a touch shot....EXACTLY like you want to.....it's THAT moment in golf....much more satisfying than crushing a drive

HappyUP!!! - getting a W
Why it happened - substandard golf
Why it makes me happy - love partnering with Buddy. It was a small win....but it was a win nonetheless

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - ???
Why it makes me happy - fall is HERE.......and I LOVE the fall...my favorite season

JJ

Drive/hybrid 1....6 iron punch 2....drive/4 iron/wedge/putt/largo BIRDIE 4....putt 5...pitch/putt/bullet 6...hybrid 7...bunker shot/pitch shot/putt 9....drive/pitch/putt 11....pitch 12....putt/bullet 13...sawed off 6 iron/pitch 14...9 iron 15...recovery 6 iron 16

Miles
Buddy
Weather
Done early
Gettting ready for the big day

No comments: