Friday, September 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2948


HappyUP!!! - early start
Why it happened - outside tournament later
Why it makes me happy - glad to tee it up at 7:30 and be done before the heat

HappyUP!!! - brother's round
Why it happened - he had "a day"
Why it makes me happy - he was my opponent. It put me in a weird spot. I want him to keep going and do good...but...at the same time...he is beating me and my partner's brains out!  The answer...step up the game...which we did a bit...and got out with minimal damage

HappyUP!!! - US Open Tennis
Why it happened - it's an annual deal
Why it makes me happy - I like tennis...but love high level competition

JJ

Early start
Gutting it out on initial hole 18/from the rough/and the bunker/to having a great par look...gutting it out on 1/recovering from bad drive/wedging it to what should have been an easy par....drive/7 iron 2...drive/hybrid/wedge 3....drive/3 wood/pitch/par 4....9 iron birdie look 5....bunker shot 7...5 iron 8...drive/bunker shot 9....drive/wedge 10....5 iron recovery 11....pitch 12....pitch 13...9 iron to largo 14...drive/wedge/putt 15....7 iron recovery 16...wedge 17

Getting out cheap
Brother's good round
US Open Tennis

No comments: