Monday, September 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2771


HappyUP!!! - finding a game
Why it happened - I went looking
Why it makes me happy - none of my regulars were playing this morning....but some of my other friends were...and they welcomed me in....NICE!

HappyUP!!! - greens
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - THIS is the bittersweet day of the year...the greens are PERFECT....but...TOMMORROW they will be a ripped up piece of meat for the fall aeration.  Man....the last three days.....JUST PERFECT greens!

HappyUP!!! - feeling better
Why it happened - a little rest
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like feeling better after one was feeling a little grimey?

HappyUP!!! - finalizing plans
Why it happened - ol friend putting it together
Why it makes me happy - can't wait for this reunion!

JJ

Being taken in
Brekko
Pitch/putt 1....bunker shot/putt 2....pitch in/birdie 5.....drive 6....hybrid 7....bunker shot/putt 9....drive/7 iron 11.....putt 13...pitch 14....wedge/putt 15...pitch/putt 16....bunker shot 18
Weather
Greens condition
Finalizing some plans
Feeling better

No comments: