Saturday, September 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2949


HappyUP!!! - great scramble brekko
Why it happened - the club gets it on
Why it makes me happy - the cupboards were a bit bare this morning....love Saturday morning breakfast at the club

HappyUP!!! - America's Cup
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - great to expand my world and understanding another sport that is interesting

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - scrambling
Why it makes me happy - I usually scramble for pars...not for a birdie. I SPRAYED that drive dead right on 18....played a 3 wood down the 10th fairway....and hit a MIRACULOUS 7-iron from a lie above my feet...that barely cleared a tree....to within 5 feet of the pin...........and even made the putt! One of my greatest birdies EVER

JJ

Great scramble brekko
Wonderful night of sleep
Drive 1....drive/pitch/putt 4...9 iron 5...drive/wedge/largo 6....drive/pitch/par 7....hybrid/greenie 8...drive 9...drive/hybrid/wedge/largo 10...drive/7 iton 11...7 iron/chutt/putt 12...drive/pitch/putt 13...hybrid/8 iron/putt 14...bunker shot/putt/sandie bullet 15....6 iron recovery/wedge 16....incredible pitch 17....3 wood/7 iron from 10th fairway/largo birdie 18
Stepping it up on 18....when I started with a foot in the sewer...never giving up
America's Cup
The TuneUPs

No comments: