Saturday, September 28, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2770


HappyUP!!! - clothing score
Why it happened - I took a chance
Why it makes me happy - yeah....it was last minute for the venue.....BUT....I ended up catching a sale on a few items....NICE

HappyUP!!! - evening fun
Why it happened - an invitation
Why it makes me happy - we had SOOOOO much fun at the club celebrating tonight. What an event!

HappyUP!!! - largo birdie on 2
Why it happened - probably a bit of luck
Why it makes me happy - my ball striking has been in the TOILET....how I hit this one so close is beyond me....but I did. NICE!

HappyUP!!! - the 7 day countdown begins
Why it happened - it's an EVENT
Why it makes me happy - SOOOOOO looking forward to next Saturday!!!

JJ

7 iron/largo/BIRDIE 2...pitch/putt/par 4.....pitch 5....drive/7 iron 7....bunker shot/sandie 8...recovery punch/pitch/tap in 9...drive/5 iron 11....7 iron/putt 12....hybrid 13...drive/wedge 16....pitch 17....bunker shot 18

After round time
Nice clothing score....2 for 1...actually even better
Weather...much warmer this morning

No comments: