Monday, September 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2772


HappyUP!!! - wonderful dinner
Why it happened - one of my ex-admins set it up
Why it makes me happy - so fun catching up with "my staff" and the twists and turns that life has taken them.....and the food was pretty darn good too!

HappyUP!!! - new Kix
Why it happened - got an event
Why it makes me happy - my old golf dogs were looking a bit worn....LOVE the new pair...and the suggestion by the pro on how to make them comfy

HappyUP!!! - running errands/handling business
Why it happened - deadlines
Why it makes me happy - today was just one of those "flow" days....getting so much done...so easily...that you feel like you should actually be doing more (and probably should have...but...hey...that is what tommorrow is about)

HappyUP!!! - the countdown till Saturday
Why it happened - people plan things
Why it makes me happy - it's going to be an EPIC night

JJ

New Golf Kix
New Hat
New Jacket
Running errands
Running the Carerra
Meeting with the Double J's


No comments: