Tuesday, September 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2945


HappyUP!!! - Speech Contest
Why it happened - it's contest season
Why it makes me happy - we were tossed a hot potato. It wasn't elegant...but we got it done...and we have excellent representatives to show up for us at the next level.

HappyUP!!! - America's Got Talent
Why it happened - I was doing some tube
Why it makes me happy - loved the country guy that sang "Bless the Broken Road"....and the lyric......"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."  I had never heard that Rascal Flatts tune before. As I did research, I found out it was an old one....but a GREAT ONE!  Dude did a great acoustic on the show...as I listened to the original on YouTube....absolutely awesome.

HappyUP!!! - got a commitment
Why it happened - I needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - glad I'll fulfill a promise


No comments: