Friday, May 31, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2310

A little pressure washer testing....before I 
gave it to my bro for his birthday. Hey..had
to assemble it and made sure it was correctly 
assembled and worked appropropiately before
I dropped it off, right?


HappyUP!!! - great consult
Why it happened - searched it out
Why it makes me happy - great to get an outside opinion and solid advice

HappyUP!!! - La Bou brekko with my babe
Why it happened - it worked nicely in our schedules
Why it makes me happy - haven't had a La Bou meal in forever....tasty little egg croissant.  Wonderful morning visit time

HappyUP!!! - quality shots
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I hit it all over the yard today.....which forced me to hit some pretty good recovery shots.....and I hit a lot of them that, one would think, are above my paygrade due to my current golf index.  I'll get the index back down there

JJ

Nice walk home in the morning
Great consult
Breeko at La Bou
Fun at HobbyLobby
Car selling strategy
Drive/par 2....punch recovery 4(even if it did hit a tree)/kept it at bogey/flop shot 5...wedge nearly jarred 6...good break/good decision 7....flop shot 8....drive 9....flop shot 11....punch shot 12 for the greeies....drive/wedge/flop/putt 14...drive/wedge 15....cute 9 iron punch 16....bunker shot/putt/sandie/bullet 17...drive/wedge 2 putt 18

Getting the W
Not that hot out today


No comments: