Monday, May 27, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2307

HappyUP!!! - Dad
Why it happened - Memorial Day
Why it makes me happy - I have posted many times about my dad being shot down as a navigator.... living in deplorable situations in Germany....on a flight he didn't need to be on....he could have come home...he had done his missions.........but......he went back to be with his "home crew" who didn't have their full missions in yet. Was it a "bad decision"? NO.....because.......he was the ULTIMATE in having his brother's back

HappyUP!!! - B&B visit
Why it happened - new arrival
Why it makes me happy - when you get a new car, ya gotta show it off, right? It's part of life. Glad this pair made a trip over to check it out

HappyUP!!! - getting the Grand Salami
Why it happened - I stepped up on the par 3's
Why it makes me happy - it isn't often I hit all of the par 3's....let alone being the closest every time....and...when you do that.......the stakes get doubled....not just for me...but for my partner as well. I really liked that thing of giving a bonus to my partner

HappyUP!!! - birthday idea
Why it happened - these things just come to me
Why it makes me happy - THIS is going to be a GREAT one

5 iron 1....recovery punch 2.....3 wood/good break/par 3.....9 iron 5....flop/putt 6....drive 7.....6 iron 8....4 iron punch/long pitch 9....drive/wedge 10...7 iron recovery/chutt 11....5 iron 12...pitch/putt 14....drive/wedge 15....good break 16....7 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge 18

Getting the grand salami
Delicious pasta dinner
Got THE idea for upcoming birthday

No comments: