Saturday, May 25, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2305


HappyUP!!! - grilling it
Why it makes me happy - just nothing better
Why it makes me happy - grilling for the masses is not something I do all the time.  NAILING it for the boys (despite a few challenges) makes it all the better. Those young men ATE IT UP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Skyzone
Why it happened - birthday time
Why it makes me happy - been on the outside...never been inside...interesting place

HappyUP!!! - cordial words
Why it happened - it was planned...apparently...not by me
Why it makes me happy -OK....this is a start......uhhhhh.......not something worth being like a 5th grader bragging, "look at me...look at me...look at me....see what I did?"......which kind of demeaned the effort when I found out about that later......intentions questionable...VERY questionable.....but I will still take it as a HappyUP!!! and look at that as if the person wants me to come along and be part of any further discussion that he has with someone in my life. We'll just be a big HappyUP!!!! family!

JJ

SkyZone
Golf
BBQ
Watching the boys swim

No comments: