Thursday, May 23, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2303


HappyUP!!! - present time!
Why it happened - birthday
Why it makes me happy - he LOVED it....and tho he didnt have much time, he was "hitting it hard" right before school.......and then knocked it out when he came home. LOVE that bond we have

HappyUP!!! - wrapping up the big one
Why it happened - I got special delivery
Why it makes me happy - this is going to be so much fun this weekend regarding the PIECE COUNT!

HappyUP!!! - low team
Why it happened - my partner
Why it makes me happy - we got the $$$ as low team today...I contributed but my partner was the rock. It was also the first time I actually got to play with Schiff ( tho I knew him). He was a great partner and a lot of fun to play with. New friends

JJ

Lite pressure washing
Getting the propane
Setting up the Que for fun
Wrapping the big one
Weather
Help from a friend
Schiffers
Getting the W at Cameron Park
Birdie on 2nd hole

No comments: