Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2308


HappyUP!!! - packed house
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - attendance can be light after a 3 day weekend...what a robust meeting today!

HappyUP!!! - a new member and a guest
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - GROWTH!!!

HappyUP!!! - THE present
Why it happened - birthday coming
Why it makes me happy- perfect present....tested it today....even got some help from my little buddy... going to be GREAT!!!!

HappyUP!!! - Comcast Chat
Why it happened - uhhhh...not so happy things
Why it makes me happy - all is well that ends well....problem fixed...through text...I am back in business

JJ

Packed house after 3 day weekend
A guest
A new member
Great Table Topics
Picking up the present
Trying the present out
On line order and in store pickup worked flawlessly...sooooo easy
Comcast Chat Help

No comments: