Friday, May 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2290


HappyUP!!! - planning
Why it happened - opportunities
Why it makes me happy - great to live "in the day"....even better when you get to look forward to it for a bit

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 18
Why it happened - skill and execution
Why it makes me happy - really?...c'mon....I did that? Yes...I did....and it would be nearly impossible for anyone to do it better on the planet.....and there was no luck involved

HappyUP!!! - strays and new guys
Why it happened - wide arms
Why it makes me happy - 2 totally different situations....one a bit scary...but all about being welcoming and reaching out


JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....8 iron recovery 2....drive/hybid 3....8 iron/putt/birdie 4...8 iron 5....drive/wedge 6....hybrid/greenie 8....5 iron 9....drive/5 iron 10....7 iron/2 putt 11...8 iron 12....recovery wedge 14....3 wood 15....good break/8 iron 16....4 iron/fabulous bunker shot 18



No comments: