Wednesday, May 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2288



HappyUP!!! - fish tacos
Why it happened - I had some fish
Why it makes me happy - we both decided that these were OH SO GOOD...and OH SO LOW CAL.....we'll be doing these again soooooon

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 18
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - we needed that birdie to get the W today......that birdie was only an inch or two from being an eagle on the closing hole.  It's always a GREAT thing to STEP UP when one really needs to

HappyUP!!! - hardware store
Why it happened - I was nearby
Why it makes me happy - I was running an errand in the parking lot of another establishment...was happy to remember another item I needed....then...bought an UPGRADED piece of equipment that will work out well

JJ

Wedge 1.....drive/cute 9 iron under tree 2....drive 3....recovery 4 iron hook/wedge 4...8 iron/putt 5....hybrid 6...drive/wedge 7....drive/wedge 9....drive/wedge 10...drive 11...drive/wedge/birdie 13...wedge/gimmie 15...drive/wedge 16...6 iron 17....drive/wedge/gimmie birdie 18

Coffee
Speeches re: credit reports/citizinship at TM
Doing Table Topics and talking about gratitude
Weather
Coming back and getting the W
Hardware store
Banking
Guitar story

No comments: