Thursday, May 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2309 Thurs

 A little behind on photos...last Sat nite..this is a picture
of what I LOVE to do....grilling for the kids.
THAT is a HappyUP!!! Grill


HappyUP!! - HOT...but not THAT hot
Why it happened - a touch unseasonal
Why it makes me happy - I'm not quite ready for the hot stuff yet....there was a threat today would be the start....didn't make it.

HappyUP!!! - birthday dinner
Why it happened - it's an annual kind of thing
Why it makes me happy - this was one of the bigger ones......ya know...the ones that end with a ZERO.  Glad my big bro walks through that door before me.  Great time out at the party tonite

HappyUP!!! - gaming with The Muscle
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't like to sit down with their nephew and to a few hands of a game of chance just for fun?


JJ

Delivering the gift
Scrubbing the grills
Birthday dinner
Hot...but not THAT hot

No comments: