Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2217


HappyUP!!! - feeling better
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I had a period from early this morning until noon where I thought I may be getting the WORST of the crud that has been going around.  Soooo HAPPY and GRATEFUL that it appears to have been a very short lived, albeit nasty, bug.

HappyUP!!! - almond milk and brekko powder
Why it happened - one has to eat
Why it makes me happy - so glad this combo was on board for my dinner. Nothing too harsh after a tough day

HappyUP!!! - a run to the convenience store
Why it happened - see "feeling better"
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have any of the liquids on board when one starts to get over the bug. I'm glad I caught a little "break in the action" this morning which gave me the time to get some much needed replacement fluids.  It was just what I needed to nurse through today

HappyUP!!! - TV choices
Why it happened - cable
Why it makes me happy - it's a lot easier to be sick these days than it was "back in the day" when game shows and soap operas ruled


JJ

Feeling so much better
Granola
Almond milk and brekko powder

No comments: