Sunday, February 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Cay 2194

HappyUP!!! - back on the course
Why it happened - I was feeling better
Why it makes me happy - just great to get back to the office.....and enjoy the great outdoors. There is little better than being out in the crisp morning early...the smells...the wildlife....all just a few minutes away

HappyUP!!! - Super Bowl
Why it happened - Americans do this
Why it makes me happy - not the outcome I wanted...but...it was a GREAT game! Very entertaining...many Super Bowls are not

HapyUP!!! - winning dough
Why it happened - my partner
Why it makes me happy - you don't often have an off day this bad.....and still get paid! We WON today!!!! Yeah...easy to lament on my bad play...I prefer to focus on the win

JJ

Waking up naturally
Woke up for golf
Drive---3 wood...6 iron 1...drive/6 iron 2...drive/hybrid 3...drive'hybrid 4...8 iron 5....putt 9...drive/wedge/chutt 10....drive/pitch/putt 11....7 iron/chutt 12....9 iron/putt 14.....drive 15....putt 16...pitch 17....wedge out of ditch/hybrid 18
Partner today to make some dough
Weather
Super Bowl entertainment
Exciting game


No comments: