Wednesday, February 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2211



HappyUP!!! - lamb chops
Why it happened - I got my grill on
Why it makes me happy - between those, the salad, and the asparagus (with a nice mix of mayo/avocado as a dressing).....my girlfriend and I ate very well tonight

HappyUP!!! - fabulous comeback
Why it happened - my partner and I shifted gears
Why it makes me happy - we were getting it put to us most of the day....emphasis on MOST of the day. Basically, it was for 16 holes. Fortunately, it's an 18 hole game.

HappyUP!!! - fabulous hybrid
Why it happened - a change of clubs and a sweet swing
Why it makes me happy - we needed a good shot in those high winds on 17....and THIS was a thing of absolute beauty

HappyUP!!! - general evaluating fun
Why it happened - it was my assignment
Why it makes me happy - I did a very good job....and was, hence, a good model for our members to follow.


No comments: