Sunday, February 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2208

The onion/garlic bed is fine.....just time
to get the other beds weed free for planting time
in a couple/three months....patience

HappyUP!!! - gardening
Why it happened - lovely weather
Why it makes me happy - so tempted to get out there and plant...but....no! no! no! It's not time for that. We have plenty of cold in front of us.  The weather has been spectacular but the ground is still cold.  There will be plenty of time for me and my little entrepreneurial buddy to get the goods in the ground. Today, it's all about preparation and natural weed abatement.

HappyUP!!! - Obama golf lesson
Why it happened - he had a holiday
Why it makes me happy - it's good for golf that the man in chief gave some great publicity to the sport.  He picked a great teacher in the Harmon Camp to get him tuned up.  It reminds all of us golfers to promote the sport........and get young one's started as early as we can....and I will!

HappyUP!!! - more of the same
Why it happened - some people just don't get stuff
Why it makes me happy - the actions don't make me happy.......the consistency of the behavior does, however.  It's very predictable....oblivious....whiney.........and we all know how to deal with it.

HappyUP!!! - on the mend
Why it happened - down time
Why it makes me happy - my family has been hit hard this week on the cold front.  They all seem to be getting better as they head into an important week

HappyUP!!! - helping out
Why it happened - my nephew needed a hand
Why it makes me happy - glad that he calls me.....glad that I have the ability......just love that guy


No comments: